Friday, February 24, 2012

The Cough is back

Good evening
At long last its FRIDAY night.

Unfortunately I've coughed all day today and it has felt like somethings inside are not quite right, anyway I'm home safe and sound after fighting my way through downtown Oakland traffic.  I had a chance to work with Steve this morning as we inspected a home for a lady who just lost her husband.  I'm drawn back in time when I encounter individuals who have just lost their special someone after many years.  Today was no different.  A loving spouse who has been with the same great guy for dozens of years and is now facing the reality of aloneness 24 hours a day.  Until you have experienced it you can't really understand it nor would I want you to.

The orders keep piling on and while I'm very grateful I'm also concerned about giving each one the care it deserves.  In fact each one stands for a family placing their hopes either on a refinance or a purchase of a home, there is a lot at stake so there is no way I can give it anything less than my best at solving the question, what is it worth.

Tomorrow I've got the honor of taking the girls to SS in Tracy.  We must hurry back as Keanna has Girl Scout cookies to sell and I think she is already over 100 boxes.  Nikki is really great at helping and I think Steve's friends have chipped in a bought boxes as well.

Well I'm heading to the couch for a bit to relax and perhaps watch a little fire burn.  Its been a very long week and I'm thankful it is behind me.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment