Friday, February 3, 2012

Can it be? This week is finally ending.!

I'm sitting in a large room full of hungry people at the Boardwalk in Discovery Bay. I'm waiting on my order of Pasta with veges.  I decided that I'm worth some dinner tonight and I love the owners, they work so hard and the food is always great.

Today I woke at 3:30 and have been awake most of the time since. I'm wearing down.

I ended the day seeing a 8400 sf home here in the bay. Prior to that the house in El Cerritos was 800 sf. Discovery Bay one has 8 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. It is a stunningly beautiful home and sits on a huge bay, has an infinity pool and is really like a Miami Vice home.

Barb and Gerry left for home this morning.  They have been so helpful, the garage shines, the sinks shine, the floor rugs are freshly washed, the kitchen gleams, the dishes are put away, the floors are clean.  Wow they do a lot and it is appreciated very much.

Today I tried something different for lunch.  Having a short time and finding a Taco Bell in Walnut Creek I ventured in.  I've been troubled that the bean burrito I enjoy has nearly 50 carbs, way to many for what you get.  So today I tried something Gerry mentioned, a taco with lettuce, beans, cheese.  It has only 160 calories and really hit the spot, my shirt, the table, sort of messy but very good.  Old dogs can learn new tricks, yes they can.

The weather was splendid today but when I left this morning there was dense fog.  As I neared my Walnut Creek destination the fog lifted and I enjoyed 65 degree weather the rest of the day.  The people were nice, the properties clean.  I did have one mishap this afternoon.  I arrived an hour early for the El Cerrito inspection so took the chance to catch a nap.  Once I woke up I drove the comps and then came back, knocked at the door of the subject, heard no one so started measuring.  Once I was in back I heard loud banging on the window and a lady was yelling.  I went back to the front door and told her who I was, she screamed that I was a California thief and I should leave.  So I did and discovered that the house I was supposed to see was down the street two doors.  Whoops, glad she did not have a gun!  My owner said the lady was crazy, can you imagine how she felt to see a guy in her backyard?  Well it keeps things interesting.

I'm so thankful this week is over.  Not sure if I get Kallie for SS tomorrow morning or not but I'll find out later I guess.  Right now I'm heading to the insulin and then bed. So very tired and I just hope I can sleep tonight, all night.

Thank you for your prayers this week. 

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment