Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lodi in the country

Dear Family and Friends,

This afternoon I got to see a really interesting place.  3600sf on 3 acres of grapes.  It was the layout that was so fun.  Aviary for many different birds, parots and other beautiful birds, then a different area for chickens, a huge pool with waterfall, a covered gazebo / patio area, a very nice Koi pond with huge fish and a bunch of dogs.  What fun to inspect a house where lots of love abounds.  The day was beautiful and I was sorry for the long sleeve shirt, too warm.

During the day the phone kept ringing and I've got about 7 new orders in hand, can you believe it, here we go again and I'm not even caught up with the ones I've already seen.  Blessings and stress all wrapped up together so I'll just be thankful.

In the next couple days I expect some serious money to flow in, enough that I can do some catching up with some of the back bills.  This evening I've had a chance to talk to Pam about her damages Honda and Art about his ongoing treatment at Loma Linda.  He has nearly reached the half way point for his treatment and while not comfortable he is managing it well.  He is enjoying his new larger 5th wheel RV with its 4 slideouts.  Now I enjoy having my 1 slideout and he has 4 so the room must be amazing inside.  I'm having trouble getting the shops I need to work on the motor home to respond.  I need to get the fuel gauge fixed at one shop and the body and fender work done at another shop but neither seems to be willing to call back.  I'm nearing the end of my patience and may start looking for another option to getting things repaired.

Well its bed time and I'm ready, with the coughing I wear out early these days, just wish I could feel better overall but I'm afraid that may not be in the cards anytime soon.

Tomorrow will be special as Keanna comes in the afternoon so we do homework, popcorn and I catch up on what is happening in her busy life.  Its a high point of the week.

Sending love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment