Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A winter like day

Today would have been a nice day to stay in by the fire, well expect I had no fire and I didn't stay in.

My first property was in Richmond and one of the units was a real dump, the rest were pretty nice.  Through the mist I then drove to Livermore where I got to have lunch with Nikki, a real treat.  She has found the nicest little mexican place on Railroad and the food was outstanding, whole beams in the burrito, lettuce on top, great chips and perfect ice tea.

From there I went to a Starbucks to try to get the laptop to work but no luck.  It refuses to recognize WiFi hot spots, it will hook up here at home but no where else.  We were lucky to get it to connect in Hawaii but thats it.  I want to try tethering it to the Iphone but so far I don't know how to do that either. 

I had a 2 pm appointment in Livermore to see a home I last saw in September.  Then it was on to Fremont to see a place and this time I found a Starbucks and had a skinny peppermint mocha with multi grain bagel.  Really hit the spot and got me home through the rain and fog.

I'm still feeling very poorly, messed up chest, head is congested, so much coughing that by noon the head is hurting pretty bad and gets worse the rest of the day, I wrote my doctor at Kaiser to ask for help this evening.  I've also got a right eye that is not working right lately.  Still have loads of work to get caught up with, thankful and stressful both.

Right now its off to bed.  Ken says we walk in the morning.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment