Monday, February 6, 2012

Pushing forward in spite of being sick

Dear Family and Friends,

As I write this evening classical music is spilling out of the Bose speakers as my fingers fly over the keys.  It seems our weather is gradually changing on us, perhaps there will be rain tomorrow even.  As much as I hate to measure and inspect in the rain I want the rain to come again, we need it, the earth needs it.

This morning was a work in and I was able to get one of those horrible FANNIE MAE reviews out the door only to have it come back twice more for revisions.  Oh well perhaps it is gone now, we can only hope.  I've been working while feeling pretty much awful.  The coughing is constant in spite of cough drops, drinking water, taking Vitamin Cs and eating oranges at a rapid clip.  I wish I could shake it but so far no luck.  As the day progresses due to the coughing I develop a head ache and that is no fun, sort of just slows everything I try to do down.

This afternoon my break came when it was time to head to Rio Vista, a quaint little town by the river.  I went to the 55 and over community which I know well. Values have just fallen out of sight, $300K is now $140 to $150K, very sad indeed.  The place I saw was totally nice with tile upgrades, good landscaping and new kitchen appliances.  Once I was done I drove back finding a Taco Bell along the way.  While I was there Timothy called and had a nice conversation with me.  He was hoping I could come visit again and he said he likes it when I stay over night in the motorhome.  A winning idea.  Mia has been very sick and is still struggling with breathing and coughing, that is sad, such a tiny little person so sick.  Sounds like Jo has her hands full right now.

I just keep finding little pockets of clean that Barb and Gerry left, what nice surprises and to drive into the garage with space and clean floors, to step into the guest bathroom and see the gleam, clean rugs and clean mirror, its great.  What a huge difference they make when they come!

Well tomorrow is a new day and promises to be a long one with a 4 plex looming in Richmond, a old property in Livermore and something in Fremont at the end of the day.  Oh well its good to have work.

God bless each and every one of you, you are precious to me.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment