Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Better Day

Dear Family and Friends,

Well they came to visit and they really jazz the place up.  After school at 12:45 I picked up Keanna, we went through McDonalds for a quick lunch and then back home to work.  Keanna did her homework and then did a good job of caring for herself while I worked.  Then later in the afternoon Kallie came bursting through the door.  I had her for about an hour while Nikki and Keanna sold Girl's Scout cookies.  And by the way would you like some cookies?  Contact us if you would like some excellent cookies, my email is discoapp@comcast.net and I can get you in touch with Keanna.  We will ship!  They are great!

I really slept well last night.  By using the Nellie Pot system and rinsing out my sinus passages I think I gave my body a chance to rest without the congestion.  I've had a great day today, not without coughing but much better and I've felt my spirits lift, my awareness of things that need to be care for increased and I've cared for many little details, like getting the motorhome in to get the fuel gauge fixed, following up on the estimate to have it repaired for the renter caused damages, paid the motorhome insurance, easy to forget, took care of the desk, got it straightened out, all files are listed on the grease board now so I can see what I've got to be doing and reports and conditions are being shipped out.  Life is more manageable when one feels like living again.  Lets hope it was not just a one day thing and I'll slip back into illness tomorrow.

Kallie got me started on the Lion King movie, I had never seen it before and now I'm half way through and can't wait until she comes back and we can watch the rest.  So now its time to go to bed and I'm about 30 minutes from being done with a report that was promised today, what do I do?  Well I think I go to bed and get out at 6 to finish it up then. 

I was grateful to Steve for taking a Tracy one today, that helps a lot, let me work here in the office.

I struggle with wanting God to guide my life and then wondering if He really is or is He just tired of me, sounds strange but I wish I had a better idea of what He has in mind.  Am I to be alone forever?  I'm not even putting any effort into the quest anymore, my own appreciation of what I have to offer is pretty sad.  Guess I find it somewhat difficult to think anyone would want to live here, to put up with my long work hours, put up with my narrow taste buds.  Just thinking...

I have an appointment with Kaiser for Friday to have my eyes tested for any diabetes effects.  My right eye is not always working correctly and has been off for about a month so I thought I would look into it.  Then next week the speech therapist at kaiser is going to teach me some new exercises so I swallow better.  Should be interesting.

For now I'm giving up on the writing process and starting to work on the sleeping process.  Good night one and all,

Love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment