Thursday, February 9, 2012

Home again

Well I'm just home from another busy day.  I started at 7 this morning and came down to start writing reports immediately.  I was able to get a couple finished before driving to the hospital for a swallow test this afternoon.  It looks like my throat is not working just right when it comes to swallowing but I'm so spaced that I'm not sure what the outcome will be.

I spoke to a Dr. today and since I could not confirm I was running a constant fever he said there was nothing that could be done.  I'm miserable having coughed the entire day, have a splitting headache and really feel like its over, just dead man walking going through the paces.

Last night Jim, my faithful IT guy came and picked up the laptop and today he purged it, it is now a new machine and wonder of wonder it finds WiFi signals now and is fast, so fast.  its wonderful.  In fact I'm writing on it right now.

I wanted to be able to take it with me to Jason and Jo's this weekend and work some while i was there and it needed to hookup.  Now it does so that is wonderful.  A spot of sunshine in a dreary day, another nice spot of sunshine was when Pam called to cheer me up and she did a pretty good job.  What a loyal friend!

Well once I have written a full appraisal this evening then I can go to bed and rest.  Tomorrow I need to get propane for the motorhome, buy a can of gas to take in case I run out of fuel on the trip since I'm going without a fuel gauge once again.  Errr.

I want to have a can of gas on board in case I run out, enough to get me to the next town or station.  I could really appreciate your prayers that I can beat this illness and start feeling alive again.  My work load is incredible now, buried beneath work that I've already seen and others to schedule and get done.

Well back to work and thanks for your prayers,

Love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment