Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Warsaw Concerto

Right now some of the world's most beautiful music is playing, on my internet connection I'm listening to KDFC, a classical station in San Francisco and this evening the music has been even more spendid than usual.  How nice it would be to be sharing this moment with someone who understands and treasures great music.  I have a Bose sound system on my desk which is driven by the computer and the sound is clean, wide spectrum and moving.  Just had to share for those of you who are touched, perhaps even driven by music.

For the last few days Dafodils are blooming along the side of the driveway in my front yard.  They come up every year reminding me of a time when Nan felt good enough to be out there planting bulbs.  What a nice reminder, I pause each time I walk by to remember just how blessed I was to have a good woman at my side, the flowers are a gentle reminder of what is good in this very messed up world.  I've included a photo.

Today has been great because Keanna came to spend the afternoon.  She has entered into a new math program in which she is doing math taught by the 4th grade teacher, I was amazed at how difficult the questions were but she is thrilled to be challenged in this way.  The book weighs a lot for the special class and her bag seems to weigh 25 pounds.  She is a great student and loves her teacher, enjoys school and is an inspiration to me.

I've been writing reports and trying to get organized for the next wave of orders that have swept in.

So back to it, please pray for special people who have very special circumstances right now.  God knows and cares.

Love to all



Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment