Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Downward tilt

Good evening
My illness is back with a vengence.  The coughing has been so constant and hard that my stomach muscles are sore.  What a lousy way to live.

Last night just didn't work well.  I woke to find my head was stuffed, to much so for the breathing machine to get air through and my chest was congested as well.  So I rolled out and came down to use little bottle with the salt solution that rinses out the nasal cavity.  That helps some and then I went back up to rummage around and find the thermafor, a heating pad that produces wet heat.  After a session of that on my chest I fell asleep for the rest of the night.

Once I got up this morning I came down and went to work, finally at around 2 with the work load getting heavier and heavier as new orders drifted in I left for Livermore.  I was keenly aware that no money had come in the mail and that by night I would be severly overdrawn.  I had a local job to do and was scheduled for tomorrow, it dawned on me I could move it to this afternoon, pick up a check that would solve the bank for at least a day, that God had arranged things but I was just to shy to follow up.  So I called and was told that coming today would be fine, left for the bank with the check and had 4 minutes to get there.  Made it inside where they allowed me to make out the deposit slip and then I was on my way to Livermore to see a little house for a pre  foreclosure for a new lender.

By the time I finished Livermore the sun was setting so going to Tracy to do one was not an option.  Instead I fought traffic over Vasco and came home.  Now I'm trying to work between coughing bouts.  In the morning I have to be in Pittsburg at 9 am but a check or cash waits me there.  Then back to pick up Ms Keanna for the afternoon, the highlight of the week!

My stuffed box of completed appraisals tells me that there is a considerable amount of money coming and I'm so ready, seems I owe everyone I ever met something.  Not really but it just seems that way.  I will simply say, I am not bored at this time, desk is buried in appraisals, conditions, papers, bills to pay.  Fun stuff.

I think it was a nice day outside, I was hardly able to take notice, so stressed and rushed.  It does not take long for the MBA vacation to pass!

Sending love to all,  in spite of the above I have written life is worth living, winning the lottery sounds really good but of course one would have to play and I'm not there, wasting money.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment