Sunday, February 19, 2012

I was so sure I had written last night but I was wrong

Barb and Gerry were right, I didn't write last night.  I can remember doing so but the facts are I was remembering the night before.

Yesterday was so very nice.  Took Kallie to SS in Tracy where she had an excellent time, then we drove to Stockton where I found a Starbucks since I was falling asleep, not a good thing when there is an hour drive ahead.  We enjoyed throwing little pine cones into the water and she was a real hit at Starbucks.

We then drove to Roseville and I learned that if one puts a name into the GPS and then answers the question, town? it will take you anywhere.  Funny about learning new things, I'm sure that I thought that once I was an adult the learning would slow down, that has not been the case.  Every day has something new to be learned, experienced, pondered!

Once we arrived in Roseville and Kallie woke up we joined Barb and Gerry, Jenny their granddaughter and her fiance Tim for lunch.  The food was great and the time together was very special. Tim and Jenny are really special people and look forward to a spring wedding.

We also delivered the good cookies that Barb and Gerry had purchased from Keanna, reports are that one box is already eaten!  Gerry is enjoying his new corvette that he purchased on a recent trip, new to him but a classic.  This one Barbie can drive too and even has a decent sized trunk. They look forward to traveling in it.  Good for them.

We drove home and Kallie played with her leapster, an educational game device that she loves and sipped her orange juice.

Now for Sunday.  Ken demanded that we get out and walk so this morning we did just that, around the lake, then a quick shower and I was off to Mountain House to see a house, then back to pick up Keanna and drive to Concord where she played her final basketball game of the season.  Since her mommy and daddy could not be there I took the camcorder and video taped the whole thing.  It was a spirited game.  On the way home Keanna and I went to CostCo.  She is a good shopping buddy helping me find things I need.  Then we made a quick stop at Toys R Us where we found some valentine toys for the girls.

Now I'm home and still taking it easy. Tomorrow I'll need to get busy again as there are lots of reports that need my attention.

So sending love to all,

Got to say I love getting to Tracy to see friends that have been in my life for the last 35 years, so many precious memories, what a special church family Tracy SDA is and will always be.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment