Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sunday

I just don't get why people get so excited over the super bowl.  Thousands of dollars are spent, days are wasted and lots of money gets bet on the game.  But I never have enjoyed sports all that much, well sports like football, even baseball.  Now racquet ball, that's a different story, very fun and a total workout.  I've been trying to figure out how to find a club member who likes to play and is not a hot shot but someone older who enjoys the game.  So far I've not pushed very hard but I should as it is a game I dearly love.

I was glad that the Giants won, seemed like all week everyone thought they would lose as Tom Brady was so perfect, well maybe another year.

I've been coughing and writing appraisals today, hardly left the house but did get tempted out this morning for a 3 mile walk.  It was a splendid day here, the weather was so warm I opened the back door and let in the good air.  I've managed to stay on track today and have finished several important reports.  I'm enjoying the new computer now, its quick and does its job very well.  I also have been using a program called Log Me In to control the old computer when I need to so that seems to work well.

I do have to admit that I checked the game a couple times but I actually enjoy writing reports more than sitting and watching the game.  Now if there was someone interesting here with me to watch the game with, that would change everything but of course we are not at that point right now, would actually have to begin looking and since that takes effort and time, even money I'm not quite ready to do that yet.

It looks like a busy week ahead.  For that I've very grateful and I just hope Steve and I can stay busy as we move toward spring.  Its a great profession if we could just do our job and get rid of the government intervention that is choking the entire profession.

So that's it for tonight.  I'm heading to bed soon to get some extra rest, hope to beat back this cold and cough that is causing the headaches I'm experiencing right now.

Lets keep Art in our prayers as he continues to be treated at Loma Linda.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment