Friday, March 16, 2012

And the rain fell 40 days and 40 nights!

Well it sure seems like it.  Of course in my wisdom I scheduled appraisals of 3 properties this afternoon, the first was for a family where the mom died a year ago and they need an appraisal for the estate, then on to a corner located home with many new things and a very nice guy owner, then on to another place with beautiful landscaping, new kitchen and $300K spent in upgrades and remodeling since the home was purchased.  It shows.  By the end of that appointment I was so drenched that I didn't even get dried out on the way to UNOs to celebrate Nikki's birthday. 

We had a wonderful time and they sang to Nikki and she got a big cookie with ice cream on the top, it was good, I helped.

Now I'm home and Keanna is doing a sleep over as her room is being painted and only the primer is on so far.  I'll trade her to her mom at 9 so she can sell girl scout cookies and I'll pick up Kallie for Sabbath School.

Its nice to be needed!  Last night I woke at 11:30 after going to bed at 11.  I was so awake that I came down and finished writing a full appraisal, I emailed it in at 2:30 and then went back to bed where I slept fine until 8.

Sending love to all,

please reach out to the one person you are next to, do it while you can and while you are thinking about it.


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment