Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wow

Dear Family, friends and especially Karen!

What a busy day this has turned out to be.  I woke up once, went back to bed and slept more. Then I rolled out and into the shower.  My steel cut oats were steaming in the slow cooker and they tasted great with a little brown sugar and soy milk.

Then it was to work in the office.  At 11:45 I headed out to observe Keanna play indoor soccer.  Even though she played her heart out her team got beat today.  Wow is it ever busy as the ball never goes out of bounds so they just keep running.  She got one of the two goals today and really tries hard. One more game for the season and then she moves on to the swim team. 

Since were nearby we went to lunch at Olive Garden and I got to catch up with Nikki and her busy life. Then I drove to Pittsburg to do a house that was empty.  That went smoothly and I moved toward home.  I knew I faced the huge one, big house, perfect in every way on a ridge with 6 acres.  What a challenge to do it right, to make the right adjustments, to find a value it most like what a willing buyer would pay, that is the bottom line of an appraisal.  I ended up with 7 comparables and I've just now at 11 pm emailed it to the client.  By morning it will be back with suggestions of how to make it stronger.

So for now thats it.  All day I planned on calling Karen, a long distance friend who lives a long ways away and every time I did something came up.  So we will chat another day!

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment