Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good Thursday evening

I'm told I failed to produce an epistle last night, shame on me.  You see I had worked just about 16 hours straight and after completing a difficult relocation report I just fell in bed.  I honestly thought I had blogged but obviously I had not as my brother and friend Karen both reminded me of the error of my ways.

Today has been yet another whirlwind.  By 8 I was in Stockton inspecting a short sale, then on to Brentwood to inspect an incredibly nice place with pebbletec pool, waterfalls etc.  Then it was back to the office to work up some things Steve had written between 9:30 and 2 am. Talk about dedication.

All too soon I ran out of time trying to learn how to create a special document on the San Jose MLS board.  When I left I still was running in circles and their help department wasn't much... They tried.

I drove to Pleasant Hill and searched for 20 minutes for an obscure condo development.  I finally found it and found some grown up hippies, all doing very well but with a highly unusual living model.  Here is this condo project, they look just like townhomes.  Their heat and hot water comes from a common boiler at the end of each building, they have a common garden plot, a meeting building with large meeting hall, kitchen, small den, two apartments for guests, kids room, teen room, pool and a while lot more.  Turnover in the development is very low so there are no sales since last spring and nothing else like it in the whole area.  So what do I do for comps for this one?  I've done one years ago and remember pulling my hair out over it then too.

So I limped home without shooting any comps, stopped by CostCo, oops the food is still in the car, and now I'm home trying to work but dead tired.  Tomorrow morning I hit the ground running again by going to Vallejo, then San Francisco and back to some other place with mean dogs or not!

The one thing that makes this week really positive is enough money in the bank to stop worrying for a week or so.  Finally the mail lady has been nice this week.  Keanna was here that day and she called me to tell me that lots of checks had arrived.  It made us both happy.

Well I'm signing off now, love to all and please join me in prayer for my family tomorrow.  Jason and Jo are flying home from Paris and Steve and Nikki face their own challenges.  We all need to pray for one another.

Love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment