Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Slow day before the storm

Good evening

I woke before the alarm this morning and was so hungry and even weak.  Breakfast helped a bit but my blood sugar was not low, can't fully understand why the weakness other than advanced age!

I was set to walk out the door to drive to an appointment when the lady called to say she was ill and going to the doctor.  So I regrouped and took a healthy deposit down to the bank and went to Brentwood for a few comp photos, phone rang and it was client, could not see doctor, could I come after all.  So I restarted my plans and was there at 12:10.  I found one of those places that a few years ago was a dump but the present owners have just done everything to the entire property, pool is perfect, pavers are in, flowers are blooming, interior is updated, I just want to say to people like that, good job.  You've made the whole area better for your investment and dreams.

By the time I finished up I was so hungry and weak so I went to Spaghetti Factory.  They know how to deal with weak there!  Senior citizen portion of whole wheat pasta but the bread got me along with the dish of ice cream.  Wow I felt different once I left than when I arrived.

Home to put in orders, many of them, so many due on the 2nd.  Wow how can I do all this?  Help!

And they are located in SF, Vacaville, Stockton, Livermore, Pleasant Hill, Brentwood - some driving coming up I think.

So now its bed time, love to all, how I treasure hearing from you.  Please keep my family in your prayers. Jason and Jo will be heading home on Friday I think and we are all trying to survive this winter with all its challenges.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment