Monday, March 12, 2012

Smooth sailing

Dear Family and Friends

While I expected rain today it turned out sunny and warm.  My first stop was in Tracy where I found a very nice nanny, two cute little tykes and a very cute home.  The nanny was pleasant and excited about the early stages of her own pregnancy and the little children.  Then it was on to locate comparables, discovered I had lost my blue tooth so back to bother the nanny some more, she found it in the closet where I had to brush by lines of clothes to get to the attic.

Then it was to Nations, a place that Clea introduced me to, lunch was great and I had the harvester, a gardenburger on whole wheat bun.

At 2 I inspected a little place located on a very nice deep water setting very near fast water so the value tends to be higher.  The owner had driven out for the inspection and could not have been nicer, a great contact and someone who loves our own Cathie Marples.  Now Ms Marples is sort of like an institution to Discovery Bay.  She knows everybody, owns several real estate offices and is really good for our values.  She is a real pro and I enjoy getting to work with her from time to time.  Her referrals keep me going.

Once the inspection was over I deposited the check, well why not, no use for it to gather dust.  Then I drove to San Leandro to conduct a driveby of a very nice place overlooking the whole SF bay, drove the comps and headed home.  Amazingly I had no traffic on the freeway, just sailed right along until I got to my own Vasco Road and then it was slow.  Still not bad.

This evening I've made appointments and worked up the one I saw this afternoon, it was due today and now its in their hands.

You know once I drive into my driveway and garage I just thank the Lord every time for a safe trip.  In many ways I'm blessed, just fail to pause very often and remember.

Well good night friends and family,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment