Friday, March 2, 2012

Well I'm still home, not at MBA

Good evening family and friends,

Its been quite a week for us all and tonight I must just express my gratitude for God's protection and leading in all of our lives.  No matter what we are still here and we are going to hang tough.

The new medicine I'm taking has caused the cough to become much worse, call that progress!  last night there was so much on my mind that at 12:30 I gave up on trying to fall back to sleep and came down, worked 3 hours in my robe, pretty much finished a report that was needed and finally at 3 went back to bed.  Not fun and not fun today as I'm so tired as a result.

Its been sunny and warm and I enjoyed my first visit very much, cute little house and a very nice lady who obviously loves life, her family and is looking forward to moving to Brentwood into a huge house.

After the inspection was over I drove back home to begin working here in the office.  I had let the rest of the house just stay cold but used my little trusty heater under my desk, it was cozy and I think I saved money but oh it was cold when I ventured out to grab a bite.

This evening Pat from Borden Junction let me know that they have solved the fuel gauge problem, they pulled the tank and checked the wiring, it was all good, then they ordered a new fuel pump and when they hooked it up the fuel gauge worked perfectly, problem was the fuel pump was the wrong one for the motorhome and had to be sent back.  So the motorhome could have been used this weekend but I decided to just drive down tomorrow with Kallie and spend the day.  Then I will be able to use Sunday to keep on catching up with work.  At least now we know that the problem can be solved and on Monday when they deliver a different fuel pump then the motorhome might just work right again.  After 7 months it would be nice.

Well I'm very glad for the Sabbath and I hope your weekend goes great.  I've heard from Art and Jerry this evening, both are doing well, Jerry recovering from his knee surgery and Art in the middle of his proton program at Loma Linda.

Good night to all,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment