Sunday, March 18, 2012

Evening

Good evening

Its been a slow day today, Keanna spent the night in Nikki's old room since her room was not completed yet.  I'm told it is really beautiful and when Steve and Nikki tackle something it usually comes out pretty nice.  Keanna woke at and we had breakfast, she snuggled under a blanket in the now semi famous recliner and consumed her breakfast.  Nikki came and collected her later in the morning and then I set to work.  I'm done with a challenging one from Brentwood, 3 acres and a nice place right in the middle of a little subdivision of normal sized homes on little lots, at least little compared to the 3 acre parcel.  In addition there had to be a rent survey as well so I had to located three rentals of ranchettes in the area.  Now it all done and emailed out.

Then I set to work on the next file but never really got it open as I started messing around.  Eventually I ended up outside and pulled weeds in the very cold winter for awhile.  I'm so out of shape that pulling the weeks was a big deal.  This evening I was desperate to do something else so I drove to Safeway and picked up the things on the list.  No beautiful grandmothers tonight, sometimes its extra fun to shop.

Now I'm preparing to crash early tonight.  This morning when I first woke up I just pulled on sweats and did the treadmill for 30 minutes.  It started off hard and ended up easy, felt good to do something again.

So here comes the new week, I pray from God's guidance, for his inspiration, for his intervention for our whole family.  We need his help in so many ways.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment