Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The workday is just ending...

Good evening
I've just completed an appraisal of a round house, situated on a ridge top in Lafayette and I inspected it this afternoon at 5:15 so I've been fairly busy.

Ken and I walked this morning at 7 and then I settled in for a bagel with acocado, a tiny glass of OJ and then I hit the work.  Around noon Nikki called to see if I wanted to go to lunch and as I was very ready for a break I met her at a local mexican place and we had whole bean burritos.  Then it was back to work again.  At 4 I left for the appointment which was about an hour away.

Today I gave the app for my phone called Lose it a try.  I really like the way it works.  Ron Berenchi really gave me a good tip.  So this morning after breakfast I plugged in what I had eaten and then plugged in the exercise and it told me how many calories I had left for the day.  Right now I'm sitting here with my calories used up but knowing where I stood has helped a lot today, great little app and I'm encouraged.

I did have one bump in the road today.  After I left lunch I started to feel like I had low blood sugar.  I was not sure how that could be but when I got home and checked it I found I was at 101.  No wonder I felt flat.  So I ate an apple and in a few minutes I was OK again.

Did I tell you that last night at Safeway a heard a little girl whisper to her mother as I went by, mommy, is that Santa?  It was a crack up and the mother smiled and we both laughed.  At least there is one job I could do!

Right now I'm heading to bed.  I'm way more tired than someone my age should be.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment