Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Scare

Good evening
Not having Ken to walk with this morning, he is a busy guy with tax season and all I decided to jump on the tread mill for 30 minutes.  I went from sleepy, after all I went to bed at midnight last night when I finished the rush appraisal, to awake and sweating and enjoyed the last half.  Then a good shower and down to breakfast.  With the lose it app in my mind I had a bagel with avocado as a spread and OJ.  Then I made a pot of decaf and went to work.  I've got many conditions cared for and then set up orders that just kept coming in all day, can we say amen to that?  I talked to Nikki several times as she and the girls drove to Steve's mom's house so the girls could catch up with their grandmother, great grandmother and enjoy some rides on the horses.  Tomorrow Nikki will venture into LA for Disneyland for a couple days.  I just pray that they will be safe.

In the morning Jason and Jo fly to Spain for a guided tour of students and parents from MBA.  Jason and Jo are the leaders of the tour and Julie, Jo's mom is watching the kiddos while they are gone.  Suddenly I feel even more lonely than usual.

Right after lunch today I experienced something I've never endured before.  As I came back to my desk I noticed that everything seemed very bright, I couldn't make out what was on the screen and I had to turn my desk lamps off, then it developed into a head ache. Ray was here at the time but together we could not figure out what was going on.  Eventually it got some better and I went to the bank to make a deposit.  The girl behind the desk wondered if it was a migraine as when she gets them her vision gets very bright and blurry.  I had a little mocha and the caffeine seemed to help. 

I was able to come home and finish the report I was working on and this evening I've not been touched by anything so seems like I'm OK.  It was downright scary, I didn't know if I should drive to the ER or lay down or what and of course my online doctor Sylvia is safely tucked away in Panama, I tell you when that girl leaves town things fall apart!

This evening I've been enjoying texting a friend names Sherri.  She is an amazing woman and has endured some real hardships, I admire her a lot on several different levels!

So now its bed time and I'm so ready!  Tomorrow is going to be busy, Steve and I see one in his area at 9:30, then I see one in Antioch at 10:30, then back to Brentwood to see one at noon and then yet another one, a RELO, yea they pay more, at 5:30 in Manteca.  I know by then I'll be very tired and deservedly so.

Sending love to all,

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment