Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beat but satisfied

I'm beat, neck hurts so much that I can't turn my head, comes from sitting and writing reports all day, when I was not doing my 4 loads of laundry.  Been a productive day and these reports today were not easy in any way.  oh wow.

So we have a new week with spring weather all around, weeds and flowers are growing in my front yard.  Flowers are ones planted by Nan so many years ago, I can't remember too much now about specifics but I know it was never boring living with a beautiful lady who always had ideas, travel, food, celebrations, what a wonderful ride it was to be on board with Nan but the train came to a stop and I've been stuck in the station ever since.  I wonder how long I can last living like I live right now.

Well early start tomorrow, have to be in Rancho Cordova at 9:30 and thats 1.5 hours away from here plus research and prep time.  Should be an interesting morning.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment