Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I prayed for work!

Good evening family and friends,
Steve came to my rescue this morning and picked me up at Road Runner RV where I dropped the RV off to have its repair work done.  They are going to do a lot of little things that are needed to make the motorhome work better and the major repairs caused by the renter.

Then I came home and started to set up orders.  Eventually I did research and drove to Oakland to a nice older neighorhood up the hill just below Freeway 580.  The house was old but had really been nicely updated.  Just as I left the person who ordered the rush appraisal I had just seen called to tell me the client refused to pay the $400 rush fee so i could have until Friday to get it done, well I had dropped everything because they were willing to pay the fee and wanted it by Wednesday am.  Well at that point what do you do, throw a fit, won't help so I let the guy off the hook and agreed to $350.  Then he called back with another appraisal and would have given me even more had I not been totally slammed with work right now.  He had 10 to find homes for.

During the afternoon 2 more orders came in so my board is totally filled with orders now.  One order came in yesterday that said it had to be seen by today as the people were leaving tomorrow.  So on the way back from Oakland I stopped in Dublin and did that one, a little condo, nice guy, well well.

Then I stopped at CostCo for cat food, $135 dollars later I left to try to get everything into the bug. I did but it was pretty tight.

So I finally managed to get home about 7 after fighting traffic on Vasco Road.  Now I have a tough one that has been eluding completion emailed to the lender.  Its bedtime and life is pretty good.  Sure would like to have a friend, I'd settle for one without benefits!!  But friends of that kind take time and energy which I seem to have little extra right now.  I'm told when I least expect it someone will come into my life, well I least expect it right now.

Sending love to all,  my heart goes out to Jason and Jo, they have to leave in the morning for Kona for a week, poor dears, I hope they can manage!

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment