Monday, August 19, 2013

A Great Day

Good evening
Gradually the orders are coming in, very slowly but still coming in.

This morning I rolled out early and took a walk with pooka to the park, then it was back for breakfast and work in the office.

Eventually I shipped out an appraisal for a local purchase and then prepared for the new order in Alamo.  I left, picked up a credit ap at the bank, made a deposit and arrived about 2:12.  I found a stunningly beautiful home with designer pool and spa, perfect landscaping and perfect interior.  It was about 3700 sf, a one story with huge garage and court setting.  Wow what a home.  It was about 100 degrees when I measured and by the time I was completed I was certainly dripping.

The comps were all over and later I stopped at Costco, they have the peanut butter again after the scare that kept it off the shelves for months.  Their berries were very cheap and I picked up a few other things.

Then I stopped at Kaiser to pick up one med that I thought I had ordered but didn't so I have it to take this evening.

Now I'm home and getting ready to write an appraisal yet this evening.  I just spoke to Jerry and he and Donna are considering coming down to visit next weekend.  Wow that would be exciting, love the idea!  Let's hope it works out.

So good night all,


love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment