Sunday, August 4, 2013

A wretched sunday

This one has been pretty bad, a waste really.

I worked around the house this morning and then drove to Alameda to see a house, the MLS proudly included a notice that there was a lock box key on the house so access was assured.  I send an email to the listing agent to confirm and heard nothing back, I called the selling agent and heard nothing so I went.  Well there was NO supra key box on the site so that hour trip was a waste.

Then I set my sights on a driveby appraisal in San Rafael and we drove the 50 minutes to reach the property.  But there was a security gate and they would not let me in, no matter that I just wanted to do a driveby and shoot photos from the street.  They would not let me in, said I had to come back tomorrow when the "office" was open.  Well I'm not driving back 100 miles to be denied again and the fee being paid is just $225 anyway.  Then as we turned for home traffic was backed up for about 30 minutes due to a fire that had started along side 37 and traffic was at a crawl almost to Vallejo.

Then we went to a Chevy's to eat, I thought I was in a Chillis and knew there was something on the menu to eat, well there was almost nothing for a vegetarian there, sort of bleak and what I did order came on a bed of onions, that was fun!  Oh well we are home safely now and I'm thankful for that.

Tomorrow morning I'll be in Tracy at the good old DMV at 8:30 to work out the trade of the Civic for the Van and get it legal.  Plus get a license paid for the boat trailer.  Hope that works out well.

Also I have to have a duplex appraisal completed in the morning as well.  So there will be lots to do.

Sending love to all of you as we move into August.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment