Thursday, August 1, 2013

All day long I was sure it was Friday

There are creeping signs that I'm aging fast!  From morning on today I mentally decided that it was Friday and only during the afternoon did I discover I was wrong.

This morning I drove to Steve and Nikki's, he had the shiny boat hooked up to the Pilot and so I drove it to Borden Junction, a very good shop with Pat as owner.  He was the one that solved the motorhome tank issues a couple years back and he has solved many other things as well over the years.  When I spoke to him at 5 today he was nearly ready to jerk the engine so he could do the flywheel.  He had found a few other things that needed attention, replacing and repair.  He loves boats and he is enjoying this process of getting the boat ready to enjoy on the water.  He says he will be completed with it tomorrow which would be so nice.

I've worked in today finishing up reports and setting up new orders.  In the morning I'll be in San Ramon, then Oakland and then back to San Ramon for a review, then its off to San Rafael or shall I do that on Sunday?  We will see.

Right now I'm just out of the spa, it rose from 77 to 94 in a matter of a few minutes and it felt so nice to sit in the swirling waters, watch the airplanes fly across the sky and see the stars.

This evening Lois, Marilyn and I drove to Tracy to the IHOP and the food was great, the service lagged like it sometimes does but the good food made up for it. 

Our weather has been heavenly here lately, cool and comfortable with almost no AC needed which means saved dollars.

Sending my love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment