Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Huge Day

Good evening

Well this has been a really interesting day.  I got up at 6 and took it easy until about 7:30 when Jerry was up and we could tweak the motorhome.  At about 9:30 Maria arrived with her friend and after taking out all the things they did not want to have on board the left about noon.  I went driving through the country to show the driver how to handle the motorhome and he did very well.

Once the motorhome was gone and they were on their way back to San Francisco for the night we all went to breakfast at Big Al's.  The food was good and we enjoyed a good time.  Then we came back and this afternoon we got the new Kurig for Donna for her birthday.  It has lots more features than mine and cost less.

This evening we hosted a BBQ and Ray and Lois came, Steve, Nikki, Kallie and Keanna came to have an enjoyable time with the family.  We really did have fun and Marilyn and Donna worked so hard and then Nikki came and worked too to make it a success.  The BBQ worked great, it does not get worked very often.  What fun to just kick back and munch out, chat up a storm, Steve was huddled by a tiny radio Jason gave me long ago, trying to catch the Giants as they played since the game was not on our Direct TV.

This evening with the motorhome gone Jerry and Donna are sleeping in my bed, Sleep Number and all and I so hope things work out well for them.  I'm sleeping in what we call the pink room across the hall from by bedroom, I have my sleep machine all set up and the AC on for comfort.

Tomorrow Jerry and Donna will head home and I'll try to get some work done around the house.

So its been a huge day and I thank God for the day, for family, for the little ones who are so precious to me, Keanna and Kallie are just so much fun, oh how I wish the other kiddos lived near so I could be with them as much as I do the girls.  I am the very most fortunate Pappa with great kiddos.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment