Friday, August 30, 2013

Good evening

Finally home after a 6:30 inspection in the Oakland hills.  It was the only time the homeowner could see me, really nice townhome in an old Quarry along Freeway 580.  Before that I shot a couple photos in Alamo and before that I inspected a home in Brentwood, it was big and the weather was HOT.

Before that I went by the place where my bug is parked to pick up the key and the injector pump, could be worth $500 or so on craigs list or ebay.

Earlier today Marilyn left for Sac to spend time with her best friend Diane after we went to breakfast at the new Byron Inn.  Good food and not that expensive.

I'm heading to bed soon.  Tomorrow morning I have to leave about 7:30 to drive to Yountville SDA church.  I'll make every attempt to play for Song Service with Dolly leading out and then for church service as well.  I will be very relieved when it is over.  My right hand does not work that well anymore and it shows in the missed notes.  My prayer is that what I do will not detract from the music and the worship experience.

So wishing all of you a good weekend and a good holiday.

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment