Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Really Terrific Day

Good evening,

We are just back from Strings in Tracy.  This is just the final act in a day full of delightful drama.

This morning I rolled out at 6:30 and drifted downstairs for a decaf and started working.  Eventually the others appeared and sipped at their selected hot drinks. At first I thought I had two orders to see today but one moved to tomorrow.  In all I received 4 orders today, a great day to be very sure.

So I worked in the office and dealt with the car buying process.  I received word from my bank that they only loan on cars that are 5 years or newer so the bug is out but they might consider a signature loan but at a higher interest rate.  Knowing I had a deadline to get the bug paid for I contacted my retirement account people and arranged to have a large amount deposited in my personal account by Tuesday,  Then I told the people that sold me the car what was happening and they appreciated being kept up to date.  What a hassle this has turned out to be, sometimes I think I should have just had the old bug fixed and took my chances but I think we are already around that corner.  Turns out I have 60 days to replace the money I am borrowing from myself and the IRS will not be effected then.  We will see how that works out.

For breakfast I made Belgium waffles and they turned out great.  For lunch we went to Boardwalk and Jerry  and Donna treated.  Then Jerry and I drove to Oakley for an appointment to see a house.  Afterwards we came back to the house and I logged in two more orders, yes four for the day! 

At 7 pm Keanna was honored by the school district for getting very high numbers on her state testing last year.  She and a few other children were honored by two very nice looking certificates and a cookie, shook hands with the school board and a state representative.  The room was packed and it was a very special moment for all of us.  Way to go Keanna.

After the awards Nikki texted that they were going to Strings in Tracy so I texted Marilyn and she marshaled the family, they picked me up on the way and we enjoyed eating at a table next to them.

Lots of great fun.

Well its bedtime, love to all

Tim

I'm thanking the good Lord for the orders and seeking orders for Steve too.

No comments:

Post a Comment