Saturday, August 17, 2013

Moving about, making things happen

Good evening
We started the day with Keanna at the local soccer field.  The team her team played seemed much larger and older but Keanna's team played their hearts out and learned a lot in the process.

Kallie, Marilyn and I then drove the Civic to Steve and Nikki's where we picked up the massive Dodge Ram 4x4 truck and drove back over to Lodi where we picked up a freshly washed and repaired Odyssey Van.  What a huge difference.  It now drives without vibration, quietly and much like it did when it was new 121,000 miles ago.  It needed the service they provided for sure.

While in Lodi we lunched at IHOP and then drove back to Discovery Bay.  Once we delivered the van we left Kallie with her daddy and drove to Livermore where we picked up the 2006 TDI diesel beetle and drove it home.  What an incredible car, clean, quiet and quick with its 6 speed transmission.  It is apple green with tan leather interior, has new floor mats, sunroof, cut holders, great AC and lots of nice features.  I gradually keep learning of more things it is equipped with, its fun.  Tonight it sits in my garage and I'm very pleased with finding it and making the purchase.

Late this afternoon we were chatting with Nikki and she mentioned Red Robin so we raced in for a quick dinner, so good and this time I remembered to take my insulin before the meal.  I'm trying to learn and do better.

Just now I've come in from sitting in the spa, it was a warm night so I didn't make it very long but the moon and stars were very impressive.

So this evening I'm sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment