Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Company

Good evening,

As I write Jerry and Donna are sitting in the family room chatting with Marilyn.  What fun.

They brought their cute little doggies and they are meeting our kitties with lots of interest.  Pooka is staying out doors right now as we are not sure she is safe with other doggies.

This evening after their arrival we went to Mongolian Beef in Tracy and had some really great stir fry.  Unfortunately the table next to us had some very unpleasant kids.  They were determined to get their second bowl of food as take out when the message on the wall clearly says you can only take your first bowl as takeout.  They got ugly but I was proud of the management, they stood their ground knowing the kids were just trying to steal from them.  The other people sitting at adjoining tables praised the workers too for their sticking to their guns.

We all went in the new beetle and though a snug fit it was fun to try it out.  Marilyn says the back seat had plenty of room, good to know.

This morning I went to Kaiser to have blood drawn for Coumadin and I was shocked to discover that I now pay a $30 co pay for a monthly blood draw, I was not pleased, never have paid before and I've had dozens of the same blood draw.

Then I went to a eye appointment, what a waste, $25 co pay and learned nothing new but when I talked to them about new glasses, wow, they were quoting $600 with a $75 discount from Kaiser.  No thanks, I'll look around.

After the hospital I raced over to see a little house.  After the inspection and comps were done I raced back to Discovery Bay to pick up my girls.  We had a perfect afternoon and I passed them on about 4:15 to their mother.

Still no work, today I tried a credit app at my own bank.  Lets hope they are more tolerant.

Good night and sending love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment