Thursday, August 15, 2013

Prayers answered

Wow, from out of nowhere came a couple phones calls, each resulting in an appraisal assignment which I did today. 

This morning Jessy drove from her new home in Benicia to inspect a property located right here in Discovery Bay.  We measured and shot photos and then shot the comps, came back and she wrote it up adding more detail than ever before.

Then Marilyn, Jessy and I went to the Boardwalk to enjoy a nice lunch by the water.  Afterwards Jessy hit the road but on her way out she made a deposit of several checks that had arrived.  Thank you Lord.

I worked in for a bit this afternoon and then headed out to see a mobile home in Pittsburg.  That one was a cash deal, I mean green money.  It was a very nicely kept double wide and I enjoyed meeting the people and then shooting the comparables.

Then I headed to Concord to purchase a 100 foot RV extension cord for the group that are renting the coach for a trip to Burning Man.  However once I reached Concord the lady emailed me to say she had purchased the cord and I would not need to buy one, since it was about $140 I was relieved.  But since I was in Concord I had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory and just arrived home a few minutes ago.

In the morning I'm taking the van to get a new oil pan.  It is nearly $100 cheaper than having it done at Tracy Honda and yet the trip is only a few more miles, I really like the way they treat people in Lodi as well.

So now its bed time since I have to leave about 7:15 in the morning with the van to get there by 8 am.

Steve's fix of the battery connections appears to be working perfectly, good news.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment