Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A normal day

Well this morning I planned to see a property in Brentwood but when I called to confirm I was told it was on hold.  It sort of threw the whole day off.  I switched gears and starting writing appraisals, setting up orders and Jessie could not come as she was watching over a friend who got hurt badly.

Finally I put together a deposit and remembered I had not checked the mail, well there was nearly another thousand in the mail so I copied the checks and included it with the deposit.  Now it was really worth going down to the Bank.  And while I was out I could catch lunch at Red Robin and while I was that far I could stop at CostCo for a box of paper and so the day went.

By the time I got home the day had slipped away so I checked emails and here was a condition.  When I checked I found out that the home purchase was completed days ago but they are still asking for me to comment on two more sales in the neighborhood.  It was a highly unusual experience and I'm not through with it yet.

Now its bed time, today Steve kept the girls home from school as they were not quite well yet.  They all got lots of needed rest.  This illness is sort of everywhere and so far I'm thankful to have avoided it.

Tomorrow Keanna will come after school and Jessie will come to help in the office.  Then on Thursday I must head to Hollister for needed dental work.  So I am sort of keeping busy, tomorrow I need to really crank out some work and get appointments made.  Then I'll be back on top again.

Sending love to all, I sure get tired of being alone all the time.  Am I just not cut out to have a new relationship, was my years with Nan the beginning and end of being together?  Questions pop up at time like that.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment