Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Solid Day of Work

Dear Readers,
Well I'm finally home in the work chair once again.  Its been a long tense day with all appointments met, inspections completed and all comparables shot.

It started at 6 this morning when I could not believe just how cold the room was when I jumped up.  Even with the windows closed it was still chilly.

Steel cut oats were back on the menu this morning and tasted great as I enjoyed some of the most recent Castle TV show.  As I mention that show I hear a lot of feed back from others that enjoy it too.

Once I had completed a report that was needed today I headed to Stockton over the infamous levee road, a road that is always in need of repairs as it is built on Peet dust and dirt which is always failing.  Arriving about 7 minutes late I found a nice one story home in perfect condition.  Once that was over I had 1 hour to reach Dublin so I did a quick stop at Starbucks drive through and then hit the road.  One hour later I was pulling up at the Dublin condo.  What a beauty with its gleaming stainless steel kitchen appliances and granite counters, its hardwood cabinets and floors it was a perfect little place.

Once the Dublin job was completed I had enough time to stop at Fuddruckers and get a vege burger and salad.  The trip to Tracy was effortless, even over the Altamont which can be a challenge at times with trucks and traffic.

The 23rd Street house was an oldie but had been updated and was OK.  The next Tracy home was much more than OK.  It was beautiful, purchased just 2 years ago from foreclosure and filthy, weeds were overgrown and carpets were filthy, now its shines with new hardwood floors, new carpeting, a huge pool and pond with fountain, Astro turf and covered patio, just a great place.

Once that one was over and the sun was setting I made my way to Olive Garden for soup and salad, yes salad again and a chance to catch up a bit with a friend.

Now I'm home and enjoying the warmth of my home, great music from XM on the computer and I'm contemplating going to bed.  These days I tend to get tired by this time of evening.  Soon I'll be at the gym at this time of evening to workout and stay away from the kitchen.

Well saying good evening to all,

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment