Friday, January 18, 2013

Wow, its Friday already

Its past bed time now and I'm giving up the good fight for the night.

Its been a good work day which culminated in an inspection of a home located on Discovery Bay Blvd.  It backs to deep water and has a double U-dock, two levels of deck for viewing the water and distant Mt. Diablo.  While not totally up to date it is a nice home and I'm sure the buyers will enjoy it every day.

I had spent the day doing conditions, talking with the zoning department of San Jose and writing reports.  What a blessing it is to have work and a lot more is coming in.  And I'm finally feeling very good these days, now to find a way to kick start getting the weight under control.  I think for me the key is using a app called lose it, something that Ron Berenchi introduced me to, I like it but I've not been faithful in reporting what I'm eating and I can tell you no matter what weight control program you are on you must log your food and exercise, there are no short cuts and I've never been willing to do it, what will it take?

I just read my weekly email from Dolly, she writes every Friday to wish me a meaningful Sabbath and I love her comments.  She is a dear lady and has meant a lot to me in my life and in our families lives.

At this point I don't know if I have little girls for Sabbath School in the morning or not, I hope so but I totally understand that they have very busy lives and often enjoy getting some rest once the weekend comes.  I am willing if they are up to it.

When I put gas in today the Civic yielded it best mileage yet, 35.9 mpg.  Now for a 2005 car that is pretty special.  It was mostly freeway driving as I went to my dental appointment and back and then some other freeway driving, pretty good and that was at 70 mph too.  Imagine if I could drive 55!

My tooth is there but no longer has any pain connected with it and for that I'm very thankful.  My little black bug is getting some needed front end parts replaced to the tune of a whole lot of money.  I think I'll get another year or so out of it so I'm investing the funds to keep it going.

So its the weekend and a chance to share love with someone, do it, invest in human beings please.  care for your fellow man or woman.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment