Sunday, January 27, 2013

And the beat goes on and on

This will be short, I'm beat, been sitting in this chair almost non stop today but have lots of work finished.  It feels very good to have stayed put for most of the day.

This morning I discovered that the furnace was blowing air but it was cold air.  So I have a service guy coming Monday evening to solve its problems I hope.  Well I just took the time to build a fire and its kept the whole house comfortable all day.  Its been beautiful outside but in here it pretty much looks the same rain or shine.

I wrote some big ones today with values hovering around 2.5 million.  Of course they were wonderful homes located in Saratoga and Los Gatos on full acre sites, pools, views, one had a barn, the other a very nice guest studio with Murphy bed.  The big ones just take a lot more thought and research but there finally comes a time when they fit together and sort of make sense.  I hope the lenders see it that way.

Tomorrow it huge, seeing 5 from Antioch, Martinez, Richmond, Dublin and then Tracy.  Lots of fun.

Though I have the bug back and its running great I'll take the civic tomorrow as the bug radio has failed and that is just a little too much quiet for me to handle all day.

Love to all,

Kallie seems to be better, saw her and Keanna briefly this evening but Kallie will stay in with her daddy tomorrow just to be sure.  Over half the kids in her school are home sick right now, yikes.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment