Monday, January 14, 2013

Better days are here

Dear Family and Friends,
I'm enjoying winter in spite of it being so cold even during the afternoon, its great to experience a bit of a season for a change.

I climbed out to a chilly room and descended quickly to the work room, with a hot steaming cup of decaf in hand I stirred the fire which came alive and set to work.  Having forgotten to start steel cup oats I had regular cereal and a piece of toast, some berries and enjoyed it all very much.

I worked through the morning creating appraisal reports and preparing for the 3 pm appointment in nearby Brentwood.  That appointment went well and I hurried as it was cold outside.  While I was working a text came in followed by a phone call, would I accept a rush appraisal for Brentwood?  Well yes I would and I took the contact info and the address.  I had just enough daylight left to inspect the huge house before darkness set in.  I carry a electronic lockbox device which openes the blue lock boxes that are attached to many listings, inside the blue box is the key and my device opens the box and I get the key.  Its a great way to fly.

When I reached home I decided on potato soup and a slice of toast with tomato slices.  Tasted good and while I ate I enjoyed the Mentalist, a show that I find interesting in a waste land of laugh tracks and stupidity, perhaps its the age difference but a lot of shows seem vulgar, silly, trivial and a waste.  So I let the younger crowd enjoy them and I keep moving to shows like Castle, Mentalist, CSI, Bluebloods, Suits etc.  NCIS is a favorite and also Hawaii 5 O.

It has been a very good day and I have a good sized deposit to make tomorrow, nice to not have to worry all the time about having enough to pay things.  As you know faithful reader there were many months of near despair as the funds just were not coming in.  I'm deeply thankful for God's blessings in all ways.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment