Monday, January 7, 2013

Good evening

This time of year is slower than others but the orders are starting to come in.

Tomorrow I'll be back outside seeing properties.  In the afternoon I'm in Milpitas and hope to see the kiddos for a minute.  But today was a dark day in that Jason had to miss his first day of classes, Timothy was ill and Jo had to be at an in service training session.  Its tough when little ones become ill and mom and day both have to be places.  I'm praying for Timothy tonight, that he will quickly recover.

Have you looked at the flu map for the country, I saw it first thing this morning on the Drudge report, the map of where the flu is being reported covered nearly the whole country, wow its serious.

Today I've been working with the tech people connected to some new software I purchased.  I'm trying to get the office manager program to work from two different computers, after a lengthy helping session my computer is working but the second one on Nan's old desk, now Jessies desk is not yet speaking to the server. I know we'll solve the issues but just not yet.

Well at this point I'm bowing out and heading to bed.  I'm tired and it has been a very good day.

Love to each and every one of you,

Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment