Friday, January 25, 2013

Being in the right place

This morning I picked up the girls again and Kallie appeared to be OK, she was still asleep and went back to sleep while I was there.  Once I had the girls delivered I drove back to pick up my work schedule and eat breakfast.  Shortly later the school called and called was ill.  So I went and picked her up and she spent the day with me.  She was an angel and did a lot of resting up during the day.  Nikki came at lunch time and she liked that, seeing her mom and Steve came to pick her up much earlier than expected and she loved that.  She climbed in his car and went to sleep while he and talked about his classes. 

Jessie came and set up orders, got the board up to speed and to my amazement it is totally filled, I am slammed with work again would you believe.

I tried my hand at making baked potatoes in the microwave again and this time the potato was not so mushy, it is a little potato and I baked it about 3 minutes.  Dinner was tasty.

In the morning Ken has agreed to walk with me again, this is the first time since my heart went bad so I'm delighted.  Hope I can keep up with him.  Plan to wear my monitor to see how the ticker is doing.  I don't have either girl tomorrow for Sabbath School so church is up to me tomorrow.

I'm thankful for many things, for special people and for the fact that winter won't last forever.  Its hard to stay bright when the days are so dull out there.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment