Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pappa Day Care

Good evening,
Well this day went a bit differently than expected.  I drove over at 6:45 to be there so both Steve and Nikki could leave for their work and appointments.  Kallie was already up and as the morning progressed I noticed she had a deep cough.  When Keanna came down later she did not feel that well so the girls ended up coming to spend the day with me here at the house.  I built a roaring fire to lift the temperature, put a huge comforter down on the cold pergo floor.  They did all kinds of things today, drawing, NetFlex, hot chocolate, each drank two bottles of water, Keanna tried her hand at baking again, still not a great outcome, Nikki suggests I pull down a cookbook for a better result.  Keanna loves to do stuff in the kitchen and its great to watch.

They did very well and this afternoon Kallie was very still for a couple hours as she drifted in and out of sleep as she laid on the couch and watched something on TV.  By evening they were both much better but I wonder if I'm coming down with something this evening, scratchy throat, of course I had the same as I drove to their house this morning.

During the day I was able to write up three reports and handle lots of work related stuff on the phone.

So its off to bed very shortly for me as I need the rest.  I'll pick them up again tomorrow morning and see if I can get them to school.  By afternoon today they were both mentioning how nice it would be to be in school.

Its been a nasty rainy day today, not cold, just wet and overcast.

So wishing you a warm good night.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment