Tuesday, May 18, 2010

An excellent kind of tired........

Good evening,
9:25 and I've just completed the second writeup today.  This morning I was at Nikki and Steve's place at 6:27.  The kidos did not get up until 7:47 and both woke up ready to go.  After breakfast we raced to the van to get Keanna to school on time.
Once the kids were in place I came home, did quick research and headed out for a property in Brentwood for a divorce appraisal.  Once again I was saddened by the ravages of a divorce.  I know the effects since my folks split when I was 11 and frankly it took years to recover for me.  I firmly believe it is better to mend and care for relationships rather than divorce.
After completing the appraisal I headed home via Starbucks and a decaf mocha, oh so good and filling.  It lasted all the way home and for awhile after I started to work.
Today I did a CIR, thats when we go back and reinspect a property that had problems that needed fixing.  It pays a whole $75 for a second trip back but its part of the business.
Then I settled down to write the relo that was due today.  That took several hours.  For me to complete important pieces of work brings great satisfaction so I was feeling pretty good.  And as the day moved along three orders came in too, one from a new client, Sierra Pacific Mortgage, they had just approved my being on their list today, that is huge good news.  Yes I did have to pay a $150 fee to be considered and to run a back ground check but one order at $400 certainly covers it.
Mid afternoon I started writing another appraisal that was also due today and a few minutes ago I shipped it out.  Great news!
I'm seeing one in the morning that will have a check, then I'm going to Brentwood to pick up a check for the one I saw today, checks certainly help and I'm thankful for them.
Now its bedtime.  Early this evening Nikki called to let me know about an open house at Keanna's school.  So after having a nice salad with Ray and Lois at the bargain night Aladino's pizza I went and enjoyed seeing Keanna's room.  What fun to get to be with the family and then we ended up a Boardwalk for dinner as a family. 
So there is a lot to tuck away as nice memories today, accomplishments, family, living life to the full.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment