Thursday, May 27, 2010

Working it through

Good evening,
This has been a week of production and I'm proud of that.  Unlike some days when I have a very hard time settling down and working this week has been different.  Oh I've had my moments to be sure but for the most part having deadlines to meet is a good thing and having the girls in the morning has been like outstanding frosting on a cake, they are just so precious.  This morning I heard Keanna's feet hit the floor and then I heard Kallie making noises so I went up even though it was a bit early.  Kallie was surrounded by books she loves in her bed and she began to hand them out to me, then she handed herself out and we got ready for the day.  At breakfast both girls brought their appetites and Kallie found that she loved strawberries with a little bit of whipped cream to dip them in.  I think we went through 6 berries before we ran out of time.  Keanna had her food down in record time and was proud to count out money she was taking to school to purchase a yoyo.  Nikki tells me she did get to purchase it this morning.  Once they were both delivered to their places for the day then I headed back home to begin working up files.  I've just put the finishing touches on number 3 for the day plus I did a local inspection and even collected the fee.  The mails were kind to me today so at least part of the house payment is now covered, yea!

This evening I was invited to have dinner with Ron and Lydia, Wade and Jody and their little kido who is 2.  What a delightful meal we had.  Wade also caught me up on what I missed after I came home and he traveled on with the group.  Pretty nice place they went to next, perhaps another time I'll visit it.

Well it is bed time but I'm told I'm not needed in the AM since Steve's job is taking a break tomorrow.  Keanna has a day free from school so they will learn how to do the yoyo and have a good day together.  I plan to walk first and then really work hard on the reports that need to be completed, make appointments for the new orders and even do a bit of housework to prepare the house for Sabbath.

Sending love to all of you, thanks to the kindness of someone that was going to go on the church campout but has decided not to go there is a campsite now available so the door has been opened so I can go to the campout.  I love it there by the little Lake McSwain, just hope its not too hot.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment