Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Making the best of a gray day.

Good evening
Another early morning and the bliss of seeing little ones wake to the day, Kallie wakes up more happy than Keanna but both quickly got ready for breakfast and then transport to their day time destinations.  They are happy clever girls who love each other but each has her own personality totally.
After the girls were delivered I then inspected a local home, collected a check, drove to Brentwood where I collected yet another check and then came back to set up orders and prepare for picking up Keanna at 12:45.  She came out full of life and chatting with friends, she is a total social creature and hugs kids and waves.  Once in the van we headed for McDonalds where they totally messed up our order and I ended up with two drinks I never ordered but I think I paid for.  We made a deposit at the bank, a quick trip home and then we were off to a facility where kids go and play on inflatable slides etc.  It was a girls scout adventure.  Deborah agreed to watch Keanna so I slipped downtown and picked up parts for the dryer.  In the process I discovered a very nice little appliance store and delightful people.
After picking up Keanna I drove her home, rushed home to change clothes and went back to Spin class.  Oh boy that was a work out but nothing like it used to be.  While I can't keep up with the class all the time I never stop spinning and sweat heavily through the process.  Afterwards I feel great and very glad I did it. I came home, put on the parts on the front of the dryer, baked a potato which I smothered in non fat cottage cheese, a sliced tomato and veges left over from yesterday.
This evening I've been watching some NCIS Los Angeles and relaxing a bit.  Now its time for bed again.

Tomorrow is yet another very busy day with work to do, promised to keep and appointments to be honored.  Life is pretty good, sure would be nice to share it with someone who also is into excitement, quiet mornings sipping mocha, watching ducks and geese as they work the waters, enjoying life to the fullest.  At this point its sort of up to God as I don't really know how to even start searching.   But at least I'll have a quiet dryer to offer someone!  Not bad huh.  To tell you how much things have changed.  Instead of just dragging myself into the house after spin class tonight I vacumed the van, Keanna had spilled popcorn accidentally, took out the trash, put both cars away and then came in.  Just a different way of living, instead of seeing how little I can get by doing now I'm seeing how much good I can pack into each day.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment