Friday, May 21, 2010

Hard charging week, now some peace and quiet

Keanna's latest masterpiece

Dear Family and Friends,

At long last this week draws to a close.  For just coming back from vacation I've been amazingly busy and productive.  I've enjoyed a week of success and accomplishments, time with the girls, spin class, rebuilt the clothes dryer, produced several appraisals, inspected properties, committed to a new web site, joined several more management companies and seen God's hand in it all.

This morning I grabbed the chance to take the 3 mile walk even though Ken had meetings and could not join me.  I told myself that before I could work on the dryer, it lay in many pieces all over the hallway, that I had to complete the appraisal that was due today.  So I did just that and once it was done, emailed out and signed out then I turned to the dryer.  It did take one more trip to town for a an e clip.  Then I started to assemble it, some of the parts were not easy to fit back together and it took some time to get it all lined up.  Imagine my disappointment when I finally started it only to discover it still made some noises.  It sort of rumbles now but perhaps when loaded with clothes it will be quiet once again.

Just now I'm back from a delightful dinner with Kallie, Keanna and Nikki at La Villa out in Bethel Island.  Great food, reasonable prices and an enjoyable time. 

Tomorrow morning I have the high privilege of witnessing Ryan Whitted's graduation from medical school at UC Davis.  How proud we are all of his accomplishments and progress. 

I am very grateful to our loving Lord for this week and for the new courage He has given me, for the hope and optimism.  There is much to like about life.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment