Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life sure stays interesting

Good evening friends and family,
http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/ellen-gladys-hardy2-p1.php

Before you do anything else click on the above and watch some of the funniest TV ever.  Sylvia sent it to me and I'm still laughing minutes later.  Just click on the line and your computer will find the site, it is amazing, an 88 year old lady and what a hoot.

Well this morning I not only had to go care for the girls but I also had to make a deposit or they might run me out of town.  Where does all the money go?  We had Belgium Waffles and they both ate very well.  We got them to their places early today which was a nice change and proves it can be done, but probably not repeated!

After delivering Keanna I raced home, switched cars and went to my first appointment, a beautiful home located on the golf course.  Then I raced back home and wrote up the appraisal on the spot.  After emailing it out I started on the next one.  Then it was time to pick up her highness.  After picking her up I raced back home, dropped her off, had Lois watch her for a few minutes and headed for a 1 pm appointment.  This appointment turned out to be a little different.  For several months the wife has tried to get her ex to agree to the appraisal and he always breaks the appointment.  Today he kept it but just as I started a local cop showed up and stood guard over the door for the entire time I was there.  This husband and wife have very serious issues, I mean the atmosphere was icy in the house between them while I did my work, talk about tension.  Of course the very best thing about it all was they both paid me on the spot and then I raced that money to the bank as well.  After that I had an amazing $4.00 in the business account.  Oh my, its time for clients to pay up I think.  I'm working 12 hour days but no one is paying, its the lag from when I was in Costa Rica, just happens and the bank is good to work with me, still the OD charges were amazing and vile.

Once the appraisal was out of the way Keanna, Lois and I went to McDonalds.  Lois had already given her the jello and popped popcorn for her.  Still she downed the 6 pieces of chicken like it was nothing and played on the playground equipment with some friends from school.  Finally we came back home and I started to work and she did her homework, then enjoyed working on sheets I printed from grandparents.com, a very nice site.

At 5:15 I delivered her to her mother and Nikki and I both drove to the spin class at the club.  Nikki is really strong and can do a lot more than I can but I think I put out more sweat than anyone in the room, wow what a workout and a literal pain in the butt.

Once Spin class was history I drove home and went back to work, now I've finished another appraisal and its time to sleep.

Life is not boring and when Keanna is around it gets downright exciting.  She is bright, driven, talented and loves to boss her Papa around, well that goes just so far but i do love having her in my life.  Lucky me, blessed me actually.

Love to all

Tim








 

No comments:

Post a Comment