Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Whew

Dear Family and Friends,
Well the drought is over for a bit work wise.  Now that I'm leaving the country for 6 days the orders are coming in fast.  At 9 am in the morning I'll be seeing a place in El Dorado Hills above Sacramento, then race back to write it up and then get to spend some time with Keanna.  On Thursday morning I'm seeing at least two in Modesto and then racing back to write them up.  My stress level is pretty high right now, not a great time to take ones blood pressure.  Yet it is very exciting to have work again at least for now.

I'm going to have to keep this short today so I can get some sleep.  I figure I need to be up at 6 to get on the road for the day.  On Friday morning early I board a plane for Houston where I sit and wait for 1.5 hours, then on to San Jose Costa Rica.  At this point it seems like a distant dream but its coming up fast.  So many things to get done, people to satisfy.

I'm thankful for work and it will help pay the next batch of bills.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment