Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kallie and Keanna brighten the day

Good evening family and friends,

It was pretty easy to pop up this morning and do the three miles.  After walking yesterday and then riding the bike a long ways last evening my feet and knees complained a bit.
I picked the girls who were just finishing a big breakfast and we drove to Tracy searching all the while for cows to comment on as we drove.  Once in Tracy we discovered that Emily was in charge of Sabbath School today and only had her little kido Luke in attendance.  So I played the piano, Keanna came and helped out and we had a good Sabbath School, later a couple more little girls from the neighborhood joined in.  Emily did a great job and I stumbled through the songs on the piano.  Kallie had a blast and so did Keanna.
Then it was time to find lunch, today we found it at the McDonalds located in WalMart.  At first the girls were not that hungry but their appetites grew as time passed.  Kallie ended up eating 1/2 a bag of apple pieces, 2 apple juice boxes and fries while Keanna had 8 pieces of chicken, fries, a whole bag of apple pieces and one apple juice.
Once home I delivered happy girls to their adorning parents.  They were glad to see them home.
I came home and napped with the doggies, then snacked a bit and finally went to meet my friend, just as I was leaving she called to say her dad wanted to tag along to see the condo once again, well that changed the plans a bit but I enjoyed meeting him and we took a hard look at the condo.  There are good things and bad things about it.  The floor has sunk in places causing cracking but the bath and kitchen are all newly updated.  The price seems reasonable.  So when we were through inspecting the condo they went their way and I found Olive Garden.  Some good Eggplant and salad, it was great, I ate at the bar so could talk to the bartender, they are really interesting people, sure beats eating alone and talking to yourself.
Now I'm home and ready to head to bed.  Not all of the day turned out as I had expected but it was good and I discovered I really enjoyed talking to my friend.

So good night to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment