Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A very long day with an hour of pure joy!

Dear Family and Friends,
Wow, what a day!  This morning I rolled out at 6, showered quickly and made eggs and toast, had strawberries and loaded water on board the bug and took off.  I arrived early and the agent was there too.  We made quick work of a very beautiful home.  Then I shot the comps and by 9 was on the road home.  As I drove down 99 and the phone rang.  It was Eric who was asking if I could stop in Galt and do an appraisal.  I told him I had no comps.  He said he would find some and he did.  I'm not sure just how good they are but I got the dump inspected, really bad roof, horrible carpet, sheet rock busted in places, floor soft in places, back deck is totally rotten but the place has 2 acres, a barn and could be wonderful I guess.  All for $180K so not too bad a deal.  Used to be worth over $400K.

I had just one important appointment and that came next.  I picked up the girls at their sitters and we went to McDonalds in Brentwood to play and snack.  They did a lot of playing and not so much eating.  Then I took them to music class and Nikki met me there.  What a spirit lifter those little ones are.  It is a huge honor to be able to help with them.  They are bright, funny and always have plenty of energy.  I love them.  I also got to talk to Timothy who just returned from Hawaii yesterday.  He was in good spirits.

Well its time to crash, I've hardly eaten anything today, just too busy.

In the morning I'll be at a house in Ripon at 8 am and then hopefully a Modesto property afterwards.  Then back home to write up the reports, pack and prepare to fly to Costa Rica.  Can't believe the trip is already here.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment