Monday, May 24, 2010

Uphill, downhill

Good evening
This has been a full day with joy and sadness.  This afternoon an email came in that changed a lot of things, the lender, management company that I just recently was able to be approved with again after a month of no orders has decided that one level of management did not give approval so I can no longer receive orders.  It was a huge blow as I was just starting to get into the groove to do their work rapidly and now its over.  Yet to be honest another company just ordered their second appraisal today and inquired about a 3rd so there is still work to be done and my own bank ordered 4 appraisals in the last 24 hours, all local and all full pay.

Yet I was very bummed out, no one likes to lose a major client over a political decision.  Otherwise its been a very good day, I helped the girls this morning and once they were delivered I headed to Stockton to see two houses.  Once that was done I came home and wrote the one that was due today.  Then I began to set up orders.  I took a break at 5:30 for Weight Watchers where I discovered my sinful life had caught up with me and I gained a 1/2 pound.  I thought it would be more.

Now I'm heading to bed.  I have in incredible day tomorrow, girls at 6:30, Sacramento at 10:30, Fairfield at 1:30, Hayward at 4 and then 5:30, by then I'll be pretty tired and very anxious to head home.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment