Friday, May 14, 2010

Home again

Hi
Its 1:40 in the morning and I'm finally home.  Sylvia was so kind to come meet me at the Dublin station of BART and then take me to my car in Brentwood so its a late night for her as well.

I started the day in San Jose, Costa Rica, enjoyed a slow breakfast at the hotel and then went out to see the sights.  At 10 I hired a taxi to take me to the airport which took about 40 minutes.  Then the flight to Houston was uneventful and the trip to SF was even more uneventful.  I just feel very tired now and very low emotionally.  Coming home to this lonely place after being with people is a tough transition.  I was really glad to see Sylvia and to have Nikki call to see if I was home yet.  I need people I have decided, fun exciting alive people.

Right now I need sleep even more so I'll sign off now and talk more later.

I will say this was a wonderful trip in every way, just wonderful and I've very thankful for it.

Love to all,
changes are coming

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment