Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And the beat goes on and on and on

Up at 6, could not get my eyes open, so beat but a hot shower cured the blahs for awhile.

Fought traffic and I mean it was lousy this morning, fought it to Alameda where I found a lovely home at the end of a court, a court so loved that they had laid out a volley ball court with boundaries painted on the pavement in the middle of the court.  The family is being moved to somewhere else so this was a relo appraisal.  It will be a joy to write up.  They've done all the right things and the home is great.  Once finished it was a rush back to get Keanna at school.  Actually had a great trip home and had to listen to talk radio to keep me awake.  I arrived home a little early and then worked my way through all the mothers and grandmothers who park in rows at the school.  With a little patience I can always find a place.
We came back home and after popcorn she enjoyed her programs and then created things on the back up computer.  At 3:45 I took her home and Nikki took her to a swim trials event, lasted from 4:30 to about 9 tonight, Keanna is tired I'm sure but probably very happy as she did well.  She has come so far in so many ways, what a delightful child.

This evening I inspected a home in Brentwood, again very nice and somewhat unusual in its layout. Then I came back home and baked a potato, stir fried some vege meal starter, a bit of brown rice, califlower and some soy sauce.  Then I cooked an ear of corn in the microwave.  The meal was just great and felt good to eat something solid for a change.  Oh and I cut up a huge tomato to go with it.

On my way back from Brentwood I diverted to the fruit stand which was still open at that late hour.  I picked up more tomatoes, a basket of strawberries and some apricots.  I think I spent $6 and what a feast of great fresh food.

Well at this point I'm going to bed.  Oh yes there is lots of work to finish and there is tomorrow as well.

I start the day in Livermore at 10, then push on to Fremont at noon and back to Antioch at 4.  All huge homes so the day should present challenges galore.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment